With Shasta Health Connect, you can:
- Save time by completed forms and questionnaires online.
- Send and respond to messages with your health care team.
- Request and confirm appointments. (If you need an appointment right away for an urgent issue, please call our office.)
- Get important updates on drug recalls.
- See your recent lab and test results.
- View your health information and get documents such as immunization records, return to work/school letters, and visit summaries.
- Update your contact and health information.
- Learn more about your health conditions.
- You will not be able to request medication refills through the Portal at this time.
- No health information is sent by email. When a message is sent from your health care team, you will receive an email stating you have a new message from Shasta Community Health Center and you will need to log in to Shasta Health Connect to view it.
- To create an account, you must be age 18 or older. Children under the age of 18 cannot create an account for themselves; however, children 0-11 years of age can be added to a parent or guardian’s account. If you would like to add a child to your account, please call (530) 246-5824.
- When creating an account please use your legal name and include the email address we would have on file. Please note your information must match what is currently on file for the account to be approved.
Use the official apps powered by InteliChart.
need helpNeed Help?
Please check out our video tutorials below that cover the basics of Shasta Health Connect. If you still have questions, you can reach us at (530) 246-5824.
How to Sign Up for Shasta Health Connect
How to Sign Up if You Have a Pin Number
How to View Your Chart
How to Request an Appointment
How to Send a Message
How to Attach a Document to Your Message
How to Add a Child or Dependent