You can make an online donation through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account. All major credit cards are accepted. Please use the "instructions" section to add a note or designate your gift. Gifts may be held confidential upon donor’s request. All gifts are tax deductible.
The demand for care in the HOPE program is at an all time high; we are currently seeing over 290 homeless patients every month. Your gift will help us raise funds for an additional mobile medical clinic that will increase patient access for the homeless in our community! Your gift will also help us provide items such as:
- Back Packs
- Sleeping Bags
- Hygiene products
- Undergarments (socks, underwear, etc.)
- Job Interviews Clothing (suits, ties, dresses, blouses, etc.)
The mission of Project HOPE is to deliver primary health services, essential for human wellness, to the most vulnerable citizens of our community.
The HOPE van is equipped with two exam rooms that may be used for medical or dental treatment. The center of the van is set up with a nursing and intake area.
Scope of Services
SCHC provides quality primary medical, dental, and mental healthcare services to the medically underserved populations of our community. Project HOPE Mobile Health Program operates through a system of community health centers in Redding, Anderson, Happy Valley, and Shasta Lake which also provide medical, dental, and mental health care services, case management, and referrals.
- Examinations and immunizations
- Preventative healthcare
- Treatment of acute illness or injury
- Management of chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Dental screening and examination
- Gum evaluation
- Fluoride treatment and sealants
- X-ray services
- Fillings and extractions
- Dental hygiene education
- We provide additional services to meet the special needs of our target populations:
- Developmentally Disabled
- Homeless or those at risk of homelessness
Project HOPE is open to everyone. We accept MediCal, DentiCal, Medicare, CMSP, and most other private insurance. A sliding fee scale (ability to pay) is available.
Remember to bring your insurance ID card to every appointment.