Primary Healthcare Services
- Family Practice and Pediatrics (Children’s Health Services).
- Primary care services are provided by a skilled team of primary care providers made up of family physicians, pediatricians, family nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- SCHC has on-site Pharmacy, Laboratory and X-ray services.
- SCHC has After Hours Clinician Access for established patients. To reach a clinician after hours, call (530) 246-5710 and press 1 for the Nurse Advice Line.
Kinds of Services
- Sick Infant/Child Exams
- Child Health/Wellness Exams (Child Health and Disability Program)
- Immunization Services
- Women’s Health Exams (Paps, Breast Screening,etc.)
- Family Planning Services
- Adult Medical Exams
- Seniors Health Services
- Foot Care
- Individual Counseling Services (upon referral by one of our providers)
- Employment, Sports, School Physicals
- Diabetic Education
Provided on-site. SCHC provides immunization services as part of a child’s overall care.
The Breast Cancer Early Detection Program
This State funded program gives income qualified women a opportunity to have a breast exam and if necessary a mammography test as well at no charge. Please call our nurse consultant at 246-5781 for further information.